Loading

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do you offer teen therapy? 

    Yes, Activate TeleHealth has the most qualified therapists available through CareClix. Talk therapy for teens can be an important part of any holistic medical approach

  • Why do I need a webcam or video enabled mobile app?

    It is not mandatory, but it is usually very helpful for our professionals to view the patient to make a more accurate diagnosis, and health plan.

  • How is my information stored?

    All your information is stored with CareClix in their HIPPA compliant secure system

  • Can I get a copy of my medical records?

    Yes! Simply log into CareClix’s patient portal to print or download your medical records. We store medical records as PDF documents, so they are easy to keep or share with your physician.

  • Can CareClix fill out medical forms?

    Most forms require an in-person exam. Common examples include driver’s forms, sports physicals and handicap assessments. If you have a different kind of form, it may be possible for our providers to help you. Be sure to have as much documentation as possible to share with your provider. You can upload this information to your chart before you begin the consultation.

  • Can CareClix’s providers order lab tests?

    Yes! If necessary, CareClix’s medical and psychiatry providers can order lab tests for you. It is your responsibility to complete the lab tests in person and have the results sent back to CareClix in a timely manner for the provider to review.

  • What are the requirements for using CareClix?

    Please review the age requirements below for CareClix’s various service lines:

    Urgent Care: CareClix users must be at least 18 years old or have a parent/guardian present at time of visit.

    Men’s Health and Women’s Health: These service lines are only available to users 18+.

    Talk Therapy: Our Talk Therapy service line is available to users 18+.

    Teen Therapy: Teen Therapy is available to users 10-17.

    Psychiatry: Psychiatry is available to users 18+.

    A valid email address is required to create your account, and a valid credit card is required to request a visit if you are not part of a plan that covers the visit fee.

    Users must have a high-speed Internet connection.

    CareClix works best with the following browsers: Chrome for computers, androids, and MacBooks; and Safari for iPhone/iPads

    For video consultation, users must have a webcam or video-enabled mobile device.

    Javascript and Cookies should remain enabled.

  • Can I cancel my appointment?

    Yes. Patients must cancel a scheduled session at least 24 hours in advance of the session in order to receive a full refund. If the session is not cancelled before that time, the patient will be responsible for a missed session fee or the fees the patient’s insurer or other payor would have otherwise paid for the scheduled services had they taken place

  • What if I'm late to my appointment?

    Patients can miss up to 40% of their session time without (i.e. arrive late) and nevertheless continue to log on for their scheduled visit. The patient will then have the ability to complete the remaining 60% of their scheduled visit. The session will end at the originally scheduled time.

    Learn more about our No Show, Cancellation, and Late Arrival Policies.

  • What happens if I miss my appointment?

    If a patient has missed more than 40% of their scheduled visit, the clinician will no longer be made available to the patient, and the patient will be considered a no-show and will be responsible for a missed session fee or the fees the patient’s insurer or other payor would have otherwise paid for the scheduled services had they taken place.

     

    Learn more about our No Show, Cancellation, and Late Arrival Policies.

  • Can CareClix treat conditions such as erectile dysfunction and hair loss?

    Yes. CareClix providers can treat personal health issues like erectile dysfunction and hair loss in a safe, convenient and confidential way through our Men’s Health and Women’s Health service lines.